LASIK is an abbreviation for Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis, a type of laser eye surgery designed to change the shape of your cornea to eliminate or reduce the need for glasses and contact lenses.
Our doctors and staff attach particular importance to providing competent and comprehensive advice, the highest quality standards in planning and performing your LASIK treatment, and ensuring you receive proper aftercare.
The vast majority of our patients reported:
- Did not find LASIK to be uncomfortable or painful
- Achieved excellent vision without glasses after LASIK
- Were more satisfied with the outcome than they expected
- Normally saw better than they did before with glasses or contacts
- Would choose LASIK again and recommend it to others